Author Topic: Happy New Years :-)  (Read 648 times)

monkeynutts

• View Profile
Re: Happy New Years :-)
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 02:45:20 PM »
have built several versions of cgminer and bfgminer from git clones,

if your having issues building it from source mabye i can help ?

aTechman

• View Profile
    • I'm using coinbase for now
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 06:44:09 PM »
Check the image on cgminer page on bit coin talk. I can't describe it right now but it's all with mingw instructions on git hub.

This is the starting error I get. If I iqnore it with "-i" I get that it can't find the headers for the devices and craps out with 2 errors that I think are shown here. I'm not sure which one cgminer needs or how to force either if the compiler is wanting one over the other.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:39:56 PM by aTechman »
Just in case I help you out and you have too much bitcoins to count 1FqWDHB1j3xvmZcfxjzkxCnbqTGsPYgNNq
*Rent your equipment or rent some for yourself http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563

Unacceptable

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 12:00:09 AM »
Don't buy an ant miner unless you can successfully compile cgminer. Though I'm sure your compiling on linux version the windows compile instrctions are making me irritated. The current version of 3.10 doesn't want to have anything to do with antminers if you read the current github updates.

Thanks for that info,no matter what I do,I cannot compile or use a config file with cgminer.I'm stuck using a bat file,which works surprisingly well  ;)

So I guess its the Megapower Bitfury 100Gh'er then  8)  Or Barntech's offering,I still have about 2 weeks or so before making my mind up  ;D

aTechman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2014, 12:33:27 AM »
Something tells me unless he's stockpiling we won't see boards in our hands till march.  I saw black arrow devices for 375 with 100GH's but I'd rather see how much of a discount he's offering for current owners since if I order that I still won't see it till sometime in April.
Just in case I help you out and you have too much bitcoins to count 1FqWDHB1j3xvmZcfxjzkxCnbqTGsPYgNNq
*Rent your equipment or rent some for yourself http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563

Unacceptable

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2014, 01:33:56 AM »
Something tells me unless he's stockpiling we won't see boards in our hands till march.  I saw black arrow devices for 375 with 100GH's but I'd rather see how much of a discount he's offering for current owners since if I order that I still won't see it till sometime in April.

8) I got 4 x 100GH of BA on order myself,all orders made before Dec 30th  8)  Yeah,they may be a month late,I've already accounted for that in my calcs though  ;)

Well,if BT can't deliver any sooner than late feb,than they may be worthless.................power consumption is very poor for 55nm & with ALOT of low power 28nm coming in a month or two  ::)

Cointerra & BA will make the hashrate hit 25PH,maybe.Mining with any less than 500GH will be almost useless at that point..........  ::)

That "discount" will have to be impressive for me to even think about by march.

aTechman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2014, 03:46:16 AM »
Any thoughts yet Barntech? I'm hoping your not in any danger with the heatwaves around you.